Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dear Anith Aliah Amalina..*___*

Salam and hai. This post for u babe. I already read your post and I know that u are very sad. I want u know that everything in our life is temporary. So make it your life with full of laugh and enjoy. Life must go on syg. It useless if u always think about  him and he happy with his life. I know what u feel because we in the same situation. But I take it positive and everything happen is manage by ALLAH. U should forget about your sadness and him because ALLAH always beside u and give u everything and ALLAH know what the best for us. Maybe he not for u and one day maybe ALLAH give u someone that good than him. Past is past. Think about our future. We are too young and after this we should face a lot of thing. Be a strong person. I know that u can do it. Take it easy even hurt. Show to him that u are happy and can life without him. Think about our self first before we think about others. Ignore the person who always make u hurt. Please take note syg. I love U. Don't be sad. Enjoy our life. LOT OF LOVE AZRINA MUSTAFA. *_______*

No comments:

Post a Comment