Saturday, March 29, 2014

Convo

Salam and hai. Actually lama sngt x buat entry. I'm so bz n too lazy. Hehehe. 1st bersyukur kepada ALLAH sbb tanpa izinnya aku xdpt jalani semua kehupan as a student smpai dh convo. 2nd I would like to thank u so much to my parents n family. Without them I'm nothing. They always support n accept who I'm in what situation. They so amazing. Insyallah I will do my best for my degree. I want to make my family proud to me. Kalau bole nk je hentikan masa ni. CONVOCATION is the moment that every students want it after all their hardworking before this. Sayu je masa dengar speech dlm hall hari tu. Seriously tersentuh sngat n masa tu aku xpercaya dah sejauh ni kejayaan aku dlm hidup. Mcm2 perasaan dlm 1 keadaan. 1 day if I have my own family. I also want my child to be a good person and feel what I feel when that day come. And I hope that what I give to my parents. I will get back from my child. Last word from me, education is important to us. When we have education people can't lie us like a stupid person. Lot of LOVE AZRINA MUSTAFA

1 comment: